
Kaden has started to walk behind a toy walker that we have borrowed from Layla. Thursday he took only a few steps, and today he is cruising around the basement! He loves to cruise around now, and acts so proud of himself when he's done...he might have a little of his daddy in him, as he claps for himself all the time! ;) We've tried to catch it on video, but every time he hears or sees me videotaping him, he turns to look and proceeds to fall down! :) So, here are a few pictures of him walking. It may not be long until he decides to walk without the walker! This coming week he will be 11 months old! On another note...Kaden has decided on a few occasions to not take an afternoon nap lately. Twice this past week when he cried in his crib for awhile, I went to get him only to find that he had taken his PANTS OFF!!!!!!!!! Both times I walked in he immediately stopped crying and started to laugh...and there in the corner of his crib were his pants! Even though I was so frustrated that he wasn't taking a nap, I couldn't help but laugh...which made him giggle too...:)




No comments:
Post a Comment