Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bo Boo!

I put Kaden in his Michigan sweatshirt this morning and told him that we had to cheer for the Wolverines today in the Big Dance tournament! He caught on quite quickly when I said, "Go Blue!" His daddy has taught him this, and he says, "Bo Boo!" :) He said it about 15 times this morning after I said it to him. He has also learned how to hold up his pointer finger for #1, so this is what he is doing in the picture. We say "bo boo" and hold up our #1 finger! :) We're hoping that Michigan plays well tonight in their first game in the tourney in 11 years...beat Clemson!

On a side note, Kaden has surprised us with his increasing vocabulary. Some of his new words are...football ("buttball"), please ("peez"), out, down, amen ("ma-men"), eyes, nose, and mommy (warms my heart that I'm not "mama" anymore, but actually "mommy" with an emphasis on the "-my"!)


1 comment:

Hunderman's said...

Ashley is also cheering for Michigan, but for some reason she has an obsession for UNC- she goes around saying "Carolina is going to win" and "Go Carolina"!! I think she just likes the word:)