Monday, April 13, 2009

The Word is Out...

Yes, we are going to have another baby! If you didn't catch our message from the video that I posted, Kaden is going to be a BIG BROTHER! We are due October 30, and this week I will be 12 weeks along. So far, this pregnancy has been pretty low-key, as my pregnancy was with Kaden. I have had a little more nausea and eating was sometimes the last thing on my mind, but nothing that caused major morning sickness in the morning or throughout the entire day. I'm definitely more tired being pregnant and chasing around a busy 1 year old boy, but that is to be expected! We cannot wait to meet him or her...and no, we will not be finding out! :) We heard the heartbeat at 9 weeks, which was 175, and we also got to see the little peanut on an ultrasound briefly then too. Kaden doesn't really understand that he's going to be a big brother yet (obviously), but he does like to point at my belly and say "baby". We are also working on the words "boy" and "girl". He continues to amaze us every day with the things he does and the words he says or repeats after us. Hopefully with a busy little boy around this pregnancy will go quickly, as we're excited to meet this new little miracle from God growing inside of me!

I'm definitely showing faster with the second baby, but you can't really see it in this picture. Maybe I'll put up a side view of the belly soon...Big Brother t-shirt...this is how the Mejeur family found out on Good Friday when we all were together! We showed them the video that I put on the blog, and then Kaden had the shirt on to show them too."I'm big stuff because I'm going to be a BIG brother!""And, I think it's pretty cool!!"

This was how the Bareman family found out about the new baby on Easter Sunday...I planned an Easter egg hunt, and each of the 6 grandkids got one big egg that had a baby message inside!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Baremans! That is wonderful news!!!

The Engbers Family said...

Congratulations on your growing family! :) Hope you continue to feel well. Love, The Engbers