Fast asleep all bundled up after a walk...this is pretty typical of her. Makenna is a very laid back baby, loves to sleep, and continues to be a good eater. She has developed quite the chubby cheeks lately, and is 3 weeks old today!

Kaden...
Practicing his letters...he has a letter video that he LOVES to watch, and he can now identify most of the letters of the alphabet and say their sounds...we are amazed at how his mind works and how great this video has taught him the alphabet!
Siblings...
Kaden loves to give his little sister kisses, and often says, "She's cute!" He is making a good transition as a big brother, and Mitch and I just love both of them to pieces!!!





2 comments:
Cute pics! What is the video Kaden watches? I should get it for Owen!
Thanks! Laura VW
It's a leap frog video- Letters Factory- I'm amazed at how fast Kaden has picked them up!!
Post a Comment