Friday, March 5, 2010

4 Month Appointment

Weight: 16 pounds, 2 ounces = 90th percentile

Height: 26 inches long = 95th percentile

Kaden was 16 pounds and 26 1/2 inches long at his 4 month appointment...so she is keeping right up with her brother! :) I'm guessing this will be a common theme for her - keeping up with her brother - if she is anything like her mommy. Growing up, many people thought Curt and I were twins, or that I was older than him... :) AND, we have heard from many people lately that they think Kaden & Makenna are looking more and more like siblings!

Update: Aside from having a little gas problem due to the start of rice cereal...Makenna is as healthy as can be! :) She is growing quite well (yes, her cheeks included) and the doctor said she looks great! Time to start a little prune juice, however, and maybe some first fruits and veggies to get her back on track...

I thought I would include in this blog post her latest face...this is her "gas face" we'll call it, and a face she makes often these days! :)

No comments: