Makenna loves to read to her new baby...teacher someday like Mommy?! :)
Making "fall" cookies...orange pumpkins...or maybe I should just call them sugar cookies out of the tub with store bought frosting! :)
They had fun putting the cookies on the cookie sheet, watching them bake in the oven, frosting their own cookie, and eating them!We are preparing for Christmas now, and also have begun our countdown until Kaden's birthday on Dec. 19, Jesus' birthday, and the baby's "birth" day! We have a long chain that we take a chain off every day for these countdowns, and I hear at least once a day from Kaden, "It's taking too long!!" :) I hate to think about it, but before we know it, we will have a 4 year old boy, Christmas will be done, and we will be waiting out our new addition to the family! I can't wait to meet our third child, but in the same breath, time is moving too fast for this momma as I watch Kaden & Makenna grow!





No comments:
Post a Comment