 |
| My loves and I |
 |
| Favorite |
 |
Ainsley being silly :)
|
I was spoiled all weekend by my family! Friday Kaden gave me his Mother's Day gift that he made at school- a beautiful tea light candle covered in colorful tissue paper and a sweet note signed by Kaden...first of many school-made gifts from my kids! :) Mitch gave me two beautiful flower pots with a card from him and one from the kids too. The kids also made me those great Riverbank signs for the race yesterday. My parents gave me a beautiful hanging basket last night as we celebrated Mother's Day and Cooper's birthday. Today, Mitch grilled up some great rib-eye steaks for Sunday dinner and it's been a relaxing day! Feeling so blessed by all God has given me on this Mother's Day...even if I'm tired and sore from running 15.5 miles! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment