Mitch and I enjoyed a fun weekend at Boyne Mountain for our 10 year anniversary! Hard to believe it's been 10 years already, and so much has happened in the past 10 years. New jobs, new homes, 3 children, lots of extended family growth and changes, school starting for Kaden, sports starting, new roles at church and work, and so much more. I feel like the next 10 years might have less changes...but I know I'm wrong about that. Mitch made the comment this morning that Kaden will be 15 years old when the next decade rolls around for our marriage, and I about croaked! So, yes, I have to realize that the next 10 years will also fly by and lots of changes will happen too. Thanking the good Lord for 10 wonderful years with Mitch and our little family of 5, and trusting in Him as we begin a new decade together as husband and wife and as a family!
Here are some instagram pictures I created from our weekend away:
 |
| First night...dinner in Petoskey at Twisted Olive and then walk on the pier |
 |
| Dinner at Twisted Olive...yummy Moomers ice cream cookie dessert! |
 |
| Saturday at Boyne Mt....spa time, ski lift ride to Eagles Nest, dinner in Boyne City at Café Sante |
 |
| 10 years ago...Mr. & Mrs. Mitchell Bareman :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment