We are gearing up for Michigan football around here. 9 days, 18 hours, and 15 minutes...to be exact! :) Here is our little Wolverine...
Kaden is yelling, "Go Blue!" and is practicing the waving of his daddy's hat for the kickoff of his first Wolverine football game next Saturday!
Does he look like his daddy, or what?!?
Maize n' blue...perfect colors on Kade!
Yeah, I'm a Michigan fan...and someday my daddy hopes I play football for them too!
Kaden is yelling, "Go Blue!" and is practicing the waving of his daddy's hat for the kickoff of his first Wolverine football game next Saturday!
Does he look like his daddy, or what?!?
Maize n' blue...perfect colors on Kade!
Yeah, I'm a Michigan fan...and someday my daddy hopes I play football for them too!



2 comments:
He looks so cute! Are you going to the game?
Yes, we will be at the first game next Saturday! Not with Kaden...but the two of us with some of Mitch's family.:)
Post a Comment