Not a whole lot to report on this week...here are a few pictures from our day at home today. Kaden has really been moving lately- bouncing on his bottom with his legs crossed, trying to pull up on a few things or Mommy/Daddy, rolling around to get toys, falling forward to reach toys, scooting around in a circle on his bottom, and rocking a little on all fours. Any day now he'll probably start crawling...luckily his daddy just got the new gate installed at the top of the stairs!
This is how Kaden loves to sit in his high chair when he's being goofy- he was laughing at himself over and over during lunch today doing this, especially if I mimicked him! :)
Here he is laughing at himself again...
And again...(check out his 4 teeth!)
Kaden also scooted himself over to his changing table drawers today and decided to pull out some things for Mommy to refold...Grandpa, he loves these drawers now, so we're happy they are so well made, don't come out of the track easily, and offer easy entertainment for awhile during the day!
I've been getting this look a lot lately..."Mommy, are you going to stop me?" I think he looks like his Uncle Curt here, but maybe it's just his little sneaky look! :)
This is how Kaden loves to sit in his high chair when he's being goofy- he was laughing at himself over and over during lunch today doing this, especially if I mimicked him! :)
Here he is laughing at himself again...
And again...(check out his 4 teeth!)
Kaden also scooted himself over to his changing table drawers today and decided to pull out some things for Mommy to refold...Grandpa, he loves these drawers now, so we're happy they are so well made, don't come out of the track easily, and offer easy entertainment for awhile during the day!
I've been getting this look a lot lately..."Mommy, are you going to stop me?" I think he looks like his Uncle Curt here, but maybe it's just his little sneaky look! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment