Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ABC Book

I'm making an ABC, 1-2-3, colors book for Kaden with my scrapbooking supplies...and some of the letters of the alphabet have been so difficult to come up with! For each letter, I have found pictures of Kaden to represent the letter. I had to get creative with some letters, and here are some of the pictures I captured for the letters U and I. The book will be a little "gift" to Kaden to look at while we are gone on our cruise...which is only 23 days away!
(As you can see from the pictures, Kaden's walking skills have led to many scrapes and bruises on his forehead! :)) U is for umbrella...here is Kaden with his boots on sitting under the umbrella...he did NOT want to sit under that umbrella, so this is probably about the 10th "take" of this shot! :)
I is for ice cream...which Kaden loves! Here is a funny face eating ice cream...I don't think he could figure out why Mommy was putting the camera in his face while he enjoyed his treat...
Which kind should I choose? (Kade's a boy after his mommy's own heart...he chose to eat Double Fudge Brownie!:))
Trying to drink the Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream...Daddy's favorite...But, decided that the Double Fudge Brownie ice cream was better! :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is such a great idea!

Mitch, Em & Kaden said...

I can't take credit...Allison's mom made one for Ryan that I saw last time we were over there, and another friend of mine made one for her daugther that I saw as well!:) Just following in the footsteps of other creative mommies!