Wow...has it really been 10 years? I always tell people that I would go back to high school just to relive the sports days, but not sure about the rest...;) My 10 year reunion was at the Wild Bull in Kalamazoo Saturday night. We dropped Kaden off with my parents, who brought him to the annual firework party, and headed to meet my friends at Wild Bull. It was fun seeing classmates I had not seen since graduation in 1999! As always seems to happen at reunions, we mainly hung out with our friends who we see on a pretty regular basis anyways!:) And, with the firework party, we just "HAD" to get there (according to Mitch) to start up the washer tournament before darkness hit the night. Here's one picture of some of my high school friends and I that see each other as often as we can (minus Andrea, who was off somewhere socializing :), Kate, who is living in LA, and Rachel, who was at home with a new baby girl)...





No comments:
Post a Comment