Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in 2011!

New Year's Eve at a hotel...
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free digital ecard
New Year's Day in Kalamazoo...
Makenna and I headed to Kalamazoo after her early afternoon nap and catching up on sleep from the hotel & all the swimming. Kaden was still napping and Daddy was watching the Michigan game, so just the girls went. Grandma Mejeur has traditionally made ollie bollen every New Year's Day that I can remember. It had been a LONG while since I had Grandma's ollie bollen, so we made the trip for the wonderful Dutch treat...and, to see my family too! :) Makenna giggling and patting her tummy by request of Papa

Makenna & Nana building towers...Makenna loves playing at Layla & Skylar's house as they have all the pretties, tiaras, tutus, a fairy wings that a girl could ever want! :)

Makenna wanted all of these pretties on, and Layla brought her one of her headbands to wear too...she loved it and was "dancing & singing" all dressed up!

Tub time with Ellee, Skylar & Layla...Ellee wouldn't sit down, Makenna wouldn't keep her tongue in her mouth, Skylar was eating the bath crayons, and Layla couldn't believe the chaos in her bath tub! :)

Makenna & Grandma Mejeur hanging out...I tried to sneak up on this precious moment as she was sitting so nice with Grandma, but as soon as Makenna saw me, she wanted me instead of Grandma and wouldn't take a nice picture!

No comments: