Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Pics...

I've been enjoying my camera, but just haven't had the time to post all the pictures I've been taking! :) Ainsley is doing well and our family is adjusting well to having a newborn around again. She is sleeping well, usually going 4 to 6 hour stretches at night, and she is pretty content most days. Some days she feels that she needs to make herself known, and on these days she is awake more, wants to be held instead of put in her chair or on her play mat, and just fusses when left alone. Other days she is a sleeper and very content no matter where she is. She loves being swaddled at night, and during the day she likes to be wrapped in her blanket or laying on her blanket. Ainsley is growing well and eating well, and I think her cheeks are growing too! :) We are waiting for her cord to fall off so we can do some real baths soon with Kaden & Makenna. She has been a real joy, and we are waiting for some true smiles from her...should be any day now! She has given her brother & sister some smiles (probably from gas :)), but I haven't captured any true smiles on camera yet. Monday she will be 4 weeks old...can't believe she's almost 1 month already!! Mommy and her baby girl
CHEESE!! (with their sibling shirts on)

Kaden helping Daddy give Ainsley her first bottle...she took it like a pro!

A tower picture attempt...Makenna is the tricky one in these pictures...:) (and for the Nanas, YES, Mitch is holding onto Ainsley!! :))

Tower on Daddy too!

Kaden is SUCH a great big brother...his sweetness to her is so precious!

Makenna is also very sweet with Ainsley and has been completely different towards Ainsley than I thought she would be...sweet, gentle, loving, and affectionate...they will be close sisters someday! (wearing matching hats in this picture)

Another tower picture attempt after baths...

Little babe laying in a tutu I made...all girly

We can't imagine life without you, Ainsley Kristine!

We love you to pieces!

No comments: