Saturday, February 11, 2012

Splish Splash...THREE kids in a bath! :)

Ainsley's cord finally fell off this week and she was able to take a bath with her big brother and sister, who have both been asking when she can join them in the tub! Here are some pictures of Ainsley's 1st real bath experience. She HATED sponge baths before her cord was off and cried throughout the whole thing, but she didn't seem to mind her new bath seat and being more "in" the water this time, and only cried a little bit. Oh, and her cheeks are growing quite a bit! (all our babies have had those great, kissable, chubby cheeks! :)) Hmm...I think I like this??!!
Little belly with a normal belly button finally!

All 3 together...it's a little crowded, so this might not last too long!


And, we'll end with a shot of Ainsley hanging out on the floor giving a little grin to her momma!




Life is good with 3, but very busy! I'm learning that I may only accomplish one task in the whole day home with 3 children under the age of 5, and I'm starting to get used to that...a little! ;) Ainsley loves to be held some days, and watch out if you put her down even if she is soundly sleeping...she has good days and fussy days, but the good days outweigh the bad days so far, and we are blessed by her daily.



No comments: