Sunday, March 4, 2012

40th Anniversary

Happy 40th Anniversary to my wonderful in-laws (this past January), Gregg & Jane Bareman! We celebrated with a weekend away at a lodge this past Friday night to Saturday night. We had good food, good fellowship, good lodging, and good weather outdoors so the kids could have fun in the snow! I was not feeling the best, so I don't have as many pictures as I would've hoped. The cousins enjoyed a big sleepover in the basement (only about 3 of the 6 were left for the sleepover by morning, and all were up too early...it's how it goes, right?). We had great banana pancakes from Jason in the morning, fun snow activities, several rounds of BINGO with great prizes from Nana, a few movies for the kids, and some relaxation all day. The roads weren't great traveling home last night, but it was a fun weekend for all! Friday night...Kenna with Gavin and Uncle Troy
Auntie Anne with Ainsley

Bryce and Kenna in their jammies

Saturday getting all bundled up to play outside in the snow, ride a mule, go sledding, and hike through the woods

Kenna all bundled up!

Wish I had more pictures...but you get the idea of our fun weekend! :)

No comments: