Michigan football has begun! Hoping we look a little better on week #3, but glad for a win yesterday. This winter I made the girls matching Michigan outfits...an idea I got from pinterest. I love how they turned out, and was so excited to dress up the girls this weekend! :)
![]() |
| All 3 dressed and ready for GO BLUE! |
![]() |
| Hard to get all 3 smiling and looking at the camera at once... |
![]() |
| All 3 looking... |
![]() |
| All 3 looking pretty good too! :) |
![]() |
| Twinners...Makenna asked me if she could wear her GO BLUE clothes forever...love that girl! |
![]() |
| Kaden...big MI fan this year and very into football with his Daddy! |
![]() |
| Makenna Lynn...cute cheerleader |
![]() |
| Ainsley...holding up #1 for the Wolverines! ;) Today this little tooties is 8 months old...time needs to slow down! |












No comments:
Post a Comment