Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great week of Valentine's love!
Kaden wanted to make crayon hearts for his preschool class...and we made a few extra for friends and for Kaden & Makenna to have at home too.  They had fun making them!
 


A fun pinterest idea I found was to give an envelope to each child and fill them with love notes starting February 1st each day.  So, Mitch and/or I wrote a little "I love __________ because..." for each child the night before and they found them at their seats the next morning.  They loved reading our love notes and it was a fun new tradition we started!  I hope to keep their valentines and these loves notes in the envelopes so that they can read them next year when we pull the envelopes back out in 2014. :)
Ainsley's

Makenna's

Kaden's

Another pinterest craft...heart chain décor for the kitchen :)
 Valentine's Day LOVE...
Sisters while Kaden was at school...dressed in heart dresses :)

Ainsley was a ham all day...cheesing, waving, chattering, and so happy!

Our 3 loves!

More cheese from Ains :)


Flowers from the boys for the girls

Kaden's bag full of valentines and candies from his preschool class :)

(The first picture above with Mitch and the kids is of the 10 balloons I gave him for the 10 years of marriage we will celebrate this June! :)  On each balloon was a memory or something I love about him...the kids thought this was so fun to surprise Daddy with, as we hid them in our bedroom all day until he got home from work.)

No comments: