Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Walker?

I've been a slacker taking pictures lately...so here are some of Ainsley from today!  She is almost 14 months old...I don't even like saying that!  She is a little babe full of personality, as you will see in these pictures.  She is quite strong-willed, and has decided not to walk yet at this point, although I'm very certain she could easily do it.  Instead, she prefers to whine at my feet to be held, or tug on my pants standing up by me to get attention, or walk on her knees! :)  She is in no rush to do it, and I guess I'm not either.  A week ago she would lift her legs up when I would pick her up to walk with her because she didn't want to walk (knowing Mommy wants her to), and sometimes she would even plop down, throw her head back, and throw a "little" tantrum that is too much for a 1 year old to be doing!!!  This week she will walk with hardly any help and tonight even stood on her own for a long time contemplating walking to me, and then took two or three steps to me!  So, in another week who knows what she will be doing!? :)  In the meantime, here are some pictures...
 
Belly laughs after dinner

New silly face she is making to me or Mitch often lately...buries chin in her chest, puckers her lips, and rolls her eyes down and then up at me all silly like! :)

Knee walker...her preferred way to walk

Big girl standing

This is her contemplating walking to me...and when she did take a few steps I was surprised that I didn't even get a picture because I was excitedly cheering her on!  (Mitch claims she fell because I scared her...:))

Ainsley knows she's funny when she "stands" on her head like this, so she often does this to get attention...and she loves to peek through her legs at someone

Clapping for herself standing :)

OOOHHH face!

No comments: