Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beach Babe

New bathing suit, rash guard, and sandals
Model pose on "runway"
Showing off the back side :)
Hey, Mr. Handsome...
We might have a "toddler model" on our hands...
Today I pulled out Kaden's summer clothes that I recently bought from Old Navy (40% off sale last week :)) to see how they would fit him for the summer. Due to Mitch and I having the flu, and worried that Kaden might be the next, we've been stuck at home for several days now, and were becoming stir crazy! And...since today was such a sunny day, I decided to prepare for summer a little! :)
Well...Kaden enjoyed this a little more than I thought he would! He loved trying on his clothes and "modeling" them around the house. Once in an outfit, he would walk around our dining room table (his runway) just smiling and giggling...so I got the camera out to catch our "toddler model" in action! :)

1 comment:

Hunderman's said...

Em- that is too cute!! Love the flips!! Ashley loved your red dress from your cruise!! She is obsessed with strapless dresses, and wanted to see the whole dress, not just the head shot:):)