Hanging out in his diaper
Playing in Nana's tupperware cupboards
Taking a ride in Nana's car
"I LOVE to ride in my car seat!"
Reading & playing at the library
Doing a puzzle at the library
Waiting for his Mommy & Daddy... ;)
Aww...giving kisses to Papa & Nana's stuffed bear
Hugging Mr. Bear
Talking on the phone
Hanging out in Papa's chair
Reading a book with Cam
Happy Valentine's Day cake with his cousins
Playing cars with the boys
Kaden had a great time at his Papa & Nana Bareman's house too! He even got to spend a couple of days there with his cousins, Cam, Brett & Gav. I love the fact that my mom and mother-in-law both took so many great pictures of our boy while we were gone! It's fun to look back and see what he did with them. Some highlights from Papa & Nana Bareman's house:
-Going to the library
-Playing with Mr. Bear
-Fruities with Papa, I'm sure... :)
-Being with his cousins
-Talking on the phone to his mommy & daddy (he said "bye-bye" and "dada" over the phone to us when we called from the cruise)
Thanks to both of our parents for taking such GREAT care of our boy!!!!!




1 comment:
Hey Emily! Isn't it crazy how they turn into little boys so quickly! He seems so grown up already. I wanted to let you know I ordered our 2008 blog book from BLURB and it turned out awesome! They have more size choices and layouts now. Take Care!
Post a Comment