Kaden had his first try at a mall "playland" today, and he LOVED it! He was very unsure at the beginning, but as he watched the other kids run around him and play, he decided he could join in the fun too. His favorite spot was the slide. He would go up the stairs, pause at the top, turn around, and go backwards down the slide. Then, he thought it was fun to wait at the bottom of the slide to get smacked into by other kids going down...soon he got the hang of going down and around to the stairs right away. He would only go down the slide backwards, though! We had a little lunch here too, and after lunch he wanted to keep playing...so we had a few tears upon leaving...and a zonked out boy in his car seat on the way home after all that fun! :)
Check out how he is sitting...his mommy sat like this a lot as a little girl...I try to fix him every time he sits like this because I have terrible knees due to this bad habit (and probably from being a catcher too)!

Not quite sure about climbing up the stairs at first...
Well, I'm touching the stairs...does that count?
Kaden's friend, Lane, coaxing him up the stairs
At the top of the stairs with Lane
Turning around...
And going down...
...and down...
...and giving Mommy a smile! :)
Check out how he is sitting...his mommy sat like this a lot as a little girl...I try to fix him every time he sits like this because I have terrible knees due to this bad habit (and probably from being a catcher too)!

Not quite sure about climbing up the stairs at first...
Well, I'm touching the stairs...does that count?
Kaden's friend, Lane, coaxing him up the stairs
At the top of the stairs with Lane
Turning around...
And going down...
...and down...
...and giving Mommy a smile! :)
Kaden and Abby (Lane's little sister), two of a kind (a few weeks apart in age), heading up the stairs together




No comments:
Post a Comment