Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

The cousins playing on the slide Kade waving at Mommy- "Hi, Mommy!!"Gavin and Kaden playing in the hot tubPlaying on the beachBig smile in the hot tubPlaying on the neighbor's swingset with the boysOne last seadoo ride with DaddyOne last FUN tube ride with Daddy too!
Labor Day weekend always brings a lot of excitement...and bittersweet feelings too. Labor Day weekend starts with Michigan football and always ends with saying goodbye to the cottage for another summer. What a great weekend we had this year, though! To start, Michigan was victorious over WMU, and actually showed some promise of a possible winning season this year! Mitch was able to get two tickets so that he and I could go to the game with some of his family. As I'm almost 33 weeks, this is probably the only game I will attempt to go to...and I was so glad I could squeeze one in and Baby Bareman could "see" his or her first Michigan victory in person!! :)
Sunday we were able to enjoy the nice day, and also see Dino (famous gospel piano player) at Sandy Pines in the evening. Dino is always a favorite of my family's so my parents came to see the concert too! Today was a busy day at the cottage of cleaning up...never really fun...especially when it's such a beautiful day. Kaden got one last tube ride and seadoo ride in for the summer before putting the boats away. It's hard to believe that next summer Kade will be able to do so much more out at the cottage...AND we'll have a 7-month old to take along too! :)

No comments: