The last few weeks Michigan football has had home games, so we've "let" Daddy go off to the games and Kaden and I have gone to Kalamazoo to hang out with Papa & Nana Mejeur. I had some final sewing projects to complete before the baby comes, and we also made a lot of applesauce! I'm excited to say that my Aunt Joyce found me a CHEAP Singer sewing machine at an estate sale this summer, so the trips to sew with my mom in Kalamazoo will be ending as I will take my sewing machine home soon to sew on my own!! (I'm sure I'll be calling my mom frequently, though, as I work through any sewing project. :)) Aside from the fact that Michigan is 3-0 now, some of Kaden's highlights from visiting Papa & Nana's house have been swinging HIGH and doing "Pony Boy" with Papa, washing & driving cars with Nana, playing with Ellee, watching "bootball", and jumping in the leaves.
Michigan jersey
Driving Nana's car with her after washing it
Telling Papa "GO" for a high push in the swing
Swinging high on Papa's swing
Hanging out with Nana after washing cars
Playing in the leaves with Ellee
Ellee having fun in the leaves
Jumping into the leaves
Throwing the leaves up high!
Michigan jersey
Driving Nana's car with her after washing it
Telling Papa "GO" for a high push in the swing
Swinging high on Papa's swing
Hanging out with Nana after washing cars
Playing in the leaves with Ellee
Ellee having fun in the leaves
Jumping into the leaves
Throwing the leaves up high!



No comments:
Post a Comment