I am 36 weeks along now...with 4 weeks more or less to go! Kaden arrived 4 days late, but I'm hoping for an early baby this time around. Mitch teases that he would like a November baby, and I have only had my mind set on an October baby! With Kaden I didn't feel any contractions or other labor signs until the day he was born...and with this baby I have been feeling contractions off and on for the past two weeks or so. I tend to carry my babies very low, so that has been uncomfortable to say the least. My doctor feels that I probably won't reach my due date and is watching me closely, as my labor with Kaden went along quite swiftly.
We feel so blessed by God to have had another great pregnancy, and we cannot wait for our little miracle to arrive! Many ask if we think it's a boy or a girl...we would love a girl for a change of pace, but we would also love to have another boy close in age to Kaden...so either is just fine! I was SURE Kaden was a boy, so this time around I'm a little more hesitant to say what I'm feeling...can I be right two times in a row?! :) I do think I'm having a girl, and I only say that because my belly has popped right out in front and I didn't look that way with Kaden. My family has made guesses, and all but two of us have chosen a boy...so we'll see what happens! :) Mitch and I loved being surprised with Kaden, and cannot wait for the surprise of this baby soon as well!
As we wait, we have some fun family things planned to do with Kaden while we still only have one child! :) We hope to make it to the Children's Museum here in Grand Rapids, make a Build-A-Bear, and we also have a few dates picked to go get a pumpkin and do a hay ride at Post Family Farm. Keep watching the blog for a few more updates before this baby's arrival! We hope to have a baby here by Halloween! Thank you for all of your prayers as we anticipate the coming of Baby B. #2, and we will keep you well informed when he or she enters this world.
Valentines Day Card
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment