We celebrated Mother's Day with my mom on Saturday after my cousin's wedding shower in Kalamazoo. On Sunday, we were able to witness Bryson's baptism, a very special occasion for Lea on her first Mother's Day! Then our little family had a nice Sunday at home and got outside for a few pictures with Mommy. I also received beautiful flowers from Mitch, Kaden & Makenna, two great cards (one with great artwork on it :)), and a girl charm with Makenna's name & birthdate to add to my charm bracelet!
I feel so blessed to be Kaden & Makenna's mommy...
Every MORNING when they greet me with big smiles, I am reminded of how wonderful motherhood is and how blessed I am to have these two beautiful children of God in my life! Every DAY when I get to play with them, watch them grow & learn, and care for them, I am reminded of how hard my outstanding husband works in his job to allow me to stay home with our children- thanks, Babe! Every NIGHT when I am able to kiss Kaden & Makenna goodnight and tell them how much I love them, I am reminded of God's goodness to us as a family to have happy, healthy, growing children (who both sleep well :)).
Much to be thankful for today...my mom, my MIL (mother-in-law), and my grandmas (living and in heaven)...I love you all and thank you for being fabulous role models for me as a mom- I am very blessed by your presence in my life and the lives of my children.
Happy Mother's Day!
Mejeur daughters & granddaughters with Mom at shower
Sibling love
My pretty little girl in her new Sunday dress from Nana Bareman
Difficult to get a picture with these two looking at the same time with a smile...Kaden can't sit still, so Makenna is always watching him wiggle and squirm! :)
Mommy & her two favorites on Mother's Day
My beautiful flowers from Mitch, Kaden & Makenna




No comments:
Post a Comment