Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Little Dutch Babies

My blonde, blue-eyed Dutch boy
Mommy and her girl
Family picture by the tulips
The boys
Kenna & the boys

Today we went to the Kinder Parade, as Cam & Brett were walking with their classes in the parade. We borrowed some Dutch costumes for Kaden & Makenna, which was the first time I'd ever done this for the event. Kaden's costume was made by his nana for Cam about 7 years ago! It was so cute seeing them all dressed up! Kaden loved the bands and seeing his big cousins in the parade. We were happy to have Daddy hang out with us for the afternoon too, but all the excitement really tired both kids out and they were asleep before we left Holland! I may have to make my kids their own Dutch costumes for next year now that I'm sewing...:)

No comments: