(I don't often write an entry on our blog without posting some pictures, so this might be a first! Maybe I can find a wedding picture to upload onto the blog during afternoon naps...we'll see!)
It's hard to believe that Mitch and I have been married for 7 years! It seems like yesterday we were getting ready for our wedding day...a rainy day that turned out to be beautiful. I remember the sun coming out just as pictures began after the ceremony. Who ever said rain on your wedding day was bad luck?! We've had a great life together in these past 7 years, and I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in the years ahead. We feel so blessed to have our two beautiful children, a great home in which to raise them, supportive families, and great jobs for us both...although, I believe my job is the best job in the world! :) Mitch is an amazing husband, and an even better daddy than I ever imagined he would be. To see Kaden & Makenna's faces when they first see their daddy after he comes home from work for a day is just priceless. I love you, Mitchell, and cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives together living out God's will for our family! Happy 7th Anniversary, Babe!
Valentines Day Card
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment