A Curious George exhibit is at the GR Children's Museum right now, so we decided to head there tonight for their family night. ArtPrize is also going on downtown, so we saw some cool elephants by the museum outside too! Both Kaden & Makenna loved the museum and were not happy when it was time to leave. We took Kaden almost a year ago before Makenna was born, so it's crazy to think that just a year ago Makenna was only about 5 lbs. in my belly the last time we visited the museum! We can't believe how big she is now and all that she can do. She kept right up with her brother at the museum! Here are some pictures of our fun night...
Hanging out in the "yeller kiss your feller" (Kaden's favorite way to say yellow now, thanks to "Papa Dave"! :)) car together
Kaden and his buddy, George! I love this picture, and I love my boy!
Sitting up in a stool like a big girl playing at the magnet table
Hanging out in the "yeller kiss your feller" (Kaden's favorite way to say yellow now, thanks to "Papa Dave"! :)) car together
Kaden and his buddy, George! I love this picture, and I love my boy!
Sitting up in a stool like a big girl playing at the magnet table





No comments:
Post a Comment