I neglected to get any pictures, but we just celebrated my mom's 60th birthday! We surprised her with a dinner out to Rio Grande Steakhouse in Grand Rapids with just the adults in our family, and then had dessert at Tim & Crystal's house. It has been a very long time that we could all sit around a table and have dinner together without any interruptions! :) We had fun reminiscing about our vacation pre-babies to Cape May, NJ and several other memories, as well as playing Trivial Pursuit at the restaurant before our food came. We made a shutterfly book for my mom that included 60 reasons why we all love her...my dad, all the siblings & spouses, and the grandkids contributed, and she received that before dessert.
I thank God for a godly mother in my life like my mom. She is a great example to me as a mom, and I enjoy all the memories I have with her, past & current. She is an especially great nana to our kids, and they love how she plays with them and is so involved in their lives.
Happy 60th Birthday, Mom! We love you and pray for several more healthy years for you!
Valentines Day Card
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment