Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blog decision?

Trying to decide if I should keep my blog going or not...
I'm not sure how many people follow this blog on a daily or weekly basis, but I don't post as frequently anymore either.  It's faster to post pictures on facebook, so I do that more frequently. 
Is there a need to post my pictures on facebook, and then put the exact same pictures on the blog???  I just don't see the need some days!? :)  And then there's that guilty, nagging voice in my head saying that I should just keep up with it...
If you read my blog, let me know what you think! :)

3 comments:

laurabeth said...

Hi Emily! I have the same struggle with my blog but I feel like the blog is easier to go back to and reflect on times past. I also like to read what I wrote. I turn my blog into a book every year and its something I cherish!

Jen said...

Hey Emily- I do read your blog! :) I'd encourage you to keep it up and then turn it into a book. I make a blurb book of my blog each year, and that is my way to make photobooks/scrapbooks, because that's really all I have time to do. This way if I keep up on my blog for friends and family in order to capture all of the life events that are quickly forgotten, I'll have lots of posts to turn into a book. It's super easy to make it into a book- it automatically loads all of my blog posts and pics, and you can customize it with fonts/layouts, etc. Only $30 for a bound hardcover book for all of my blogs from the year. Way better than having to make photobooks all of the time! Let me know if you want more info on how I do it!! :)

Mitch, Em & Kaden said...

I have used blurb before, but not from my blog...I think part of my problem is that I take too many pictures, so I don't post all my favorites on the blog because it would be too many in a post. I do the photo books because of this...I'm not decisive enough about my pictures, I guess!! :)