Happy Father's Day...We love you, Daddy!! :) Mitch is the best daddy I know...I love watching him interact, wrestle, and love on our three kids. We are blessed by him daily!
Love the sequence of these pictures and their faces...
Kaden answered these questions about Mitch for a gift we gave him...
My dad’s name is Mitch.
My dad likes to play football for fun.
My dad works on his computer at work.
My dad likes to eat spaghetti, chicken, and pizza.
My dad likes to drink Diet Coke.
My dad is 11 years old.
My dad is very tall…2 feet, 5 inches tall.
My dad’s hair is the same as mine; spikes up.
My dad’s eyes are blue.
My dad weighs 12 pounds, or maybe 100 pounds.
My dad is the best because he comes home from work and I hug him.
My favorite thing to do with my dad is play wrestle bears.
I have known dad for 100 days.
I met dad at the doctor for the first time.
My dad’s favorite TV show is golf or Michigan football.
My dad likes to go to Michigan basketball games.
My favorite thing about my dad is that he is silly, and he pushes me on the swings.
My dad’s favorite clothes to wear are Michigan clothes.
My dad is smart because he knows how he loves me.
My dad works hard at work.
My dad always tells me, “I’ll come home soon!”
It makes my dad happy when I surprise him and pick up my toys.
If my dad could go on a trip, he would go to a Tigers game and he would take me and my papas along.
If I could give my dad anything it would be a pet goldfish.












No comments:
Post a Comment