Monday, December 31, 2012

2013!!

Our traditional questions asked on New Years Eve to the kids (I'm making a book and keeping their cute responses :)):

Kaden (5)...
1. I'm a little afraid of...ghosts.
2. My favorite thing to do is...watch football. 
3. If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd...go to a Michigan basketball game.
4. If I had 3 wishes, they would be...1) go to a Lions' game, 2) to have a dog, and 3) to eat ice cream every day.
5. When I grow up I want to be...a fireman.
6. My best friend is...Alia.
7. God blessed me this year by...giving me a baby sister, Ainsley.
8. The people I love are...Dad, Mom, Makenna, & Ainsley.
9. One way I want to serve others this year is...giving away a basketball.
10. Something I would like to do in 2013 is...play with all of my cousins.

Makenna (3)...
1. I'm a little afraid of...bears.
2. My favorite thing to do is...color.
3. If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd...go to Addi's house.
4. If I had 3 wishes, they would be...1) play with Papa, 2) go to Layla's, and 3) to get a new book.
5. When I grow up I want to be...a police woman.
6. My best friend is...Kaden. (melts this momma's heart :))
7. God blessed me this year by...my new camera.
8. The people I love are...Mommy, Daddy, Kaden, Ainsley, Layla & Skylar.
9. One way I want to serve others this year is...giving someone a snap girl (toy).
10. Something I would like to do in 2013 is...go to school.

Next year Ainsley will have a say too! :)

Last year's answers from both kids, if you want to compare. :)

A tradition started last year, we went to Rainbow Grill for breakfast this morning...yum!  All 3 kids did great and loved their pancakes. :)  We also spent the morning out in the snow...



And, my baby girl will be ONE in a short week!! :(  Pictures to come by the end of the week of her 1st birthday party this weekend!

No comments: