Thursday, April 21, 2011

Makenna's New Boa

Dress up time! Makenna is starting to like all the girly things...bracelets, necklaces, rings, bows, hats, shoes, etc...so I have started to add some more girly things to our playroom and her toys. The other night I cut up a ton of scrap pieces of fabric I had from other projects, my mom, and Niki with my pinking scissors and tied them on a length of ribbon to create a fabric boa for Makenna! I've seen these used as decorations around the house too as garland or something like that. I love how it turned out with all the colors and fabric pieces! Finished boa


Makenna modeling her boa and her silly grin! :) After throwing out some old feather boas, I'm happy to say that THIS boa doesn't shed feathers everywhere anytime it's touched or worn!!! (makes for a happy mommy :))

No comments: