Monday, April 18, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Couldn't resist getting this on camera...we typically never watch Saturday morning "cartoons" at our house...maybe Kaden, but Makenna doesn't really care to sit and watch TV yet. So, this was another first...and too cute to not take pictures of! They are sitting in our kids' deck chairs that haven't gone outside yet...snuggling with their blankets & teddies together and sharing a warm blanket in the cold basement. Snuggling together Mickey Mouse
Makenna thought this was pretty fun!
I don't have many pictures of her sucking her thumb now that she's older...but yes, she still loves her thumb...and has since she was a baby. Take one look at her thumb and you'll know it's well "loved". Now that she's older, she sucks her thumb at 2 particular times: when she's going to sleep and when she has her "me-me" (blankie). It is so adorable...and maybe someday I won't think it is anymore...so I have to enjoy it now and take all the pictures of these moments I can! :)

(Also, I tried to teach Makenna the word "blankie", as Kaden has called his blanket "me-me" since he was 1...no idea why?? However, Kaden must have more of an influence on her than I do...:), as she now calls it her "me-me" too!)

No comments: