Saturday, May 9, 2009

Car Pool

Thursday afternoon after Kaden's nap I decided it was warm enough to blow up his new pool and go for a swim! :) He was very excited...but had to wait a half hour while we got his suit on, applied sunscreen, and blew up the pool. After waiting very patiently, we filled up the pool with some icy cold water hoping that the sun would warm it up quickly! His first step into the pool proved how cold it was as he said "ouch" and wanted to get out. I started splashing with him and playing around, and he soon "warmed" up to the idea of playing in the cold pool. He lasted for about 10 minutes, and successfully got himself and his mommy pretty wet with splashing! When it was time to dry off, change into his clothes, and warm up on a sunny walk, he threw a fit...I guess he liked the pool and wearing his swimsuit more than he let on! :)

No comments: