Saturday, July 25, 2009

Go Tigers!

Kaden loved Layla's chalkboard...proud Aunt Niki says he drew a circle for her and said "circle" (he does know some shapes, so I guess this could've happened! :))
Proud of his artwork...surprising to his mommy that he didn't just scribble like he does when coloring...must be Aunt Niki is a great teacher!
Kisses for Skylar...so sweet...
and while Kaden had fun with his auntie, cousins, and nana, Mitch and I were cheering on the Tigers!
Tigers warming up before the game
Mitch and I after the big win! We had awesome seats- third row right near the Tigers dugout!It was exciting to see Verlander pitch the entire game... ...and we were happy to see a good win!
All the high school girls at the baby shower for Natalie & Katie

Mitch and I were spoiled by his parents and were able to go see the Tigers play (and WIN :)) for his birthday with his dad and grandma! Kaden stayed in Kalamazoo for the day with his cousins, Layla & Skylar, Auntie Niki, and Nana Mejeur. We had a great day, and so did Kaden!

I also had a baby shower in Kalamazoo this weekend of my friends, Natalie and Katie. We had to get a high school friends picture in while we were all together...Katie and Natalie are in the middle, and then the two more of us are pregnant (Kristin- back left, and myself)! It was a wonderful shower- always lots of fun with these girls!

No comments: