Saturday, July 18, 2009

A View from Inside the Belly :)




Finally, I have a few pictures to post as I had another ultrasound to see the baby's face Friday morning! The baby continues to look healthy and is growing well, all of which we are SO thankful to God for...we feel so blessed for another beautiful miracle and cannot wait to meet him or her. The heartbeat this week (25 weeks) was 130. It has been between 130 and 170, so it varies quite a bit. On one hand, it would be very fun to have two little boys closer in age (22 months apart), and on the other hand, we would love a little girl too!:) I'm starting to feel a boy instinct, but seeing the face pictures Friday made me wonder if it might be a little girl. The little nose and puckering lips that you can see seem "all girl" to me...we'll see!!

Oh! And, HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY today to my best friend and companion in life, Mitchell! I feel so blessed to have him as my husband and father of our children. He's a wonderful daddy and supporter to me, a hard worker in his job to support our family, and just the BEST!!:) Kaden says, "Happy 'Burtday', Daddy!"

No comments: