Mitch and I had the opportunity to go to Marco Island, FL for a work conference for EPS this past week. We had a blast enjoying the JW Marriott of Marco Island. Mitch enjoyed the conference from Sunday to Wednesday while I enjoyed the beach & spouse activities :), and then Thursday and Friday we had time together to relax and enjoy the great weather! We met a lot of new friends, and also enjoyed time for just the two of us as Kaden & Makenna were spoiled by both sets of grandparents for the week! Here are some pictures of our fun time together...
Welcome dinner on Sunday night
Hanging out by the pool
I was able to run the Fun Run 5k put on by the conference...and actually was the 1st woman to cross the finish line (shown in picture)!

Welcome dinner on Sunday night
Hanging out by the pool
I was able to run the Fun Run 5k put on by the conference...and actually was the 1st woman to cross the finish line (shown in picture)!










No comments:
Post a Comment