Sharing has become harder and harder for both Kaden & Makenna since Makenna started walking. I happened to capture them having fun and sharing well this past Saturday while playing in their Michigan duds (too bad we weren't celebrating a victory) with the walker. Kaden loves to help his sister steer the walker, but he also loves to steal the walker from her (or any other toys)...but in this circumstance they found a game to play with the walker that kept them both happy. They were both running with the walker and holding on together. As they ran, they were laughing and giggling so hard together. It was very cute!! Usually sharing ends up in Kaden running to his room, crying, and saying "it's not fair" because I've asked him to let Makenna have a turn, or Makenna screeching/yelling/crying/throwing a mini tantrum at her brother and swinging her arms (to hit, most likely) when he takes something from her that she really wanted to play with. So, I had to capture this sweet moment on camera!! :) 








No comments:
Post a Comment