Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly

I have been itching to do this post since I got the email about the special promotions before I left for Ethiopia...so here it is! Sorry, no pictures yet from Ethiopia...I have so many pictures, so it will take a little time to get some on the blog!! :) I've seen many people on their blogs do this promotion, and I've enjoyed seeing all of their posts.
I love to use Shutterfly for all of my pictures- storing pictures, photo books, calendars, sharing pictures, etc. Here is one Christmas card that I'm thinking about using for this Christmas: Christmas Cards
Shutterfly has great quality in pictures and I cannot wait to send out my Christmas cards soon. We just had the kids' pictures taken a few weeks ago, so it's time to get going on those Christmas cards!!
Last year I made a calendar poster for my parents for Christmas- it turned out great! Here is a link to the calendar I used: Calendar
I also love these Christmas gift tag that Shutterfly just started selling this Christmas, and hope to order some: Christmas Tags
I love using Shutterfly and I hope that you get a chance to check out these great things they have to offer for this Christmas season! If you have a blog or are on facebook and want to do this promotion as well, click HERE. Hurry...it ends December 10!!

No comments: