Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter Wonderland

First snow of the winter 2010!

Makenna had a little difficulty walking through the snow as it collected on her boots, making her feet heavy! She loved falling in the snow over and over, though! :)
Best buds playing in the snow together
I love seeing snow for the first time in Michigan...and it was extra special this week because I came home from Ethiopia to snow, which I was hoping for! We've had fun bundling both kids up this week and playing in the snow. Makenna has trouble staying on her feet walking through the snow, so she is falling often, but she doesn't seem to mind it. We've made snow angels, sledded down our little hill on the side of our house, ran around the house, used the slippery, icy slide on the swing set, and hung Christmas lights. Soon we'll be sick of it, I'm sure...but for now, these pictures show how exciting it is to be a child playing in the snow!

No comments: